Providing Stability and Direction Through Life’s Key Moments
If you’re fortunate, you will require the services of a lawyer only a few times in your life. When these occasions do arise, they generally mark key milestones — the purchase of a new home or investment property, the formation or sale of a new business, or the decision to end a marriage.
These are life-changing events, and they are too important to navigate without assistance from an experienced and trusted legal professional. The law firm of Bolz & McCarty, LLC, in West Dundee, Illinois, has served residents of the Fox River Valley for more than 60 years.
More Than 60 Years Of Combined Experience
We are dedicated attorneys James Bolz and Kevin McCarty. With 60 years of combined experience we provide effective and cost-efficient legal counsel to individuals and businesses in a variety of legal areas. We have served as many as three generations of some of our clients, assisting them in:
- Family law, including divorce, child custody, parenting time, division of marital property and all family law matters
- Estate planning, including creation of simple wills, establishment of powers of attorney and assisting individuals with the probate process
- Real estate law, including the purchase or sale of residential or commercial property, lease transactions, title analysis, landlord-tenant disputes, land use and development, and litigation
- Personal injury, helping individuals recover the full amount they are owed when they are seriously injured in car accidents or other incidents
- Business and contract law, including business formation, purchase or sale of a business, partnership disputes, breach of contract and consumer fraud
We are highly skilled negotiators who have a proven track record of resolving matters without prolonged litigation. If a fair agreement cannot be reached, however, we are always prepared to go to trial in an attempt to obtain the best possible outcome.
Contact Us Today
At Bolz & McCarty, LLC, our knowledge of the law combined with our years of experience allow us to clearly explain any legal matter. We are here to help you understand your rights, your options and what is in your best interest.